Monday, March 21, 2011

Leaving for India

So it's 1:45 am and we leave for the airport at 4!  I don't think I can sleep.  Been a busy day, but we are ready to go.  Jessica had all our clothes packed yesterday.  I can't really belive that we are actually going to India.  It's been such a long time that we've been waiting.  Thank you to everyone for all your support and prayers through this exciting and trying time. 
I can't wait to meet our daughter.  We will be with her on Thursday afternoon, which will be about 3-5 am on thurs for all of you eastern United States folks. 
I will try to keep everyone updated throughout our trip and look forward to seeing everyone after we get home. 

Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip and take time to enjoy the moments with your new daughter.

    Love you both

    Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are being held close in thought and prayer. We love you and share in your happiness. Can't wait to see Sajel.

    ReplyDelete