Well everything went great in Delhi. Everyone at the Embassy was very nice and helpful as soon as we told them we were doing an adoption. We received Sajel's Visa within a few hours and were on our way.
We packed up and got ready to head to the airport at 1 am for our 4 am flight. After 36 hours of traveling we made to Tampa! Sajel was amazing on the plane. I can't believe how good she was with all that traveling. We were met at the airport by some very eager and smiling loved ones, Steve, Jodie and Jessica's mom.
After some much needed rest a few friends came by to visit us the next day and guess what!!!! Sajel let me hold her!!!!! I guess with all the new people she needed a familiar face. This was the best ending for me after our 6 week trip!
The following weeks were filled by visits from family and friends, going out on the boat(which she loves), traveling, hanging out at the pool and a visit to Seaworld. She has bonded quite well with me now and is speaking so much more now. I can't believe how different and how fast our relationship has changed. I am one of the luckiest people in the world and look forward to watching her grow up.
This may seem like the end of this story but the journey is only beginning.......
Marcus
We packed up and got ready to head to the airport at 1 am for our 4 am flight. After 36 hours of traveling we made to Tampa! Sajel was amazing on the plane. I can't believe how good she was with all that traveling. We were met at the airport by some very eager and smiling loved ones, Steve, Jodie and Jessica's mom.
After some much needed rest a few friends came by to visit us the next day and guess what!!!! Sajel let me hold her!!!!! I guess with all the new people she needed a familiar face. This was the best ending for me after our 6 week trip!
The following weeks were filled by visits from family and friends, going out on the boat(which she loves), traveling, hanging out at the pool and a visit to Seaworld. She has bonded quite well with me now and is speaking so much more now. I can't believe how different and how fast our relationship has changed. I am one of the luckiest people in the world and look forward to watching her grow up.
This may seem like the end of this story but the journey is only beginning.......
Marcus
No comments:
Post a Comment